Tuesday 5 January 2016

REVIEW - Smouldering Embers by P.M.Briede - REVIEWED BY LOUISE


From reading the synopsis about this book I thought it was something I would really find interesting even though it's a type of book I wouldn't normally read. 

Charlotte Grace has just lost her husband in a horrific car accident. Faced with a lifetime alone she returns to her hometown supported by her two best friends Wesley and Paige.

She starts a new job and meets Olivier and then her life starts to take some surprising twists and turns and shocks. 

Is Olivier who he seems to be? Well that would certainly be telling!!! 

My review is short mainly because I don't want to give anything major away!! 

I found this book to be a very interesting captivating read. It really doesn't let you into many secrets until well towards the end of it! It does end on a cliffhanger though, meaning you will most certainly want to read the next book immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment