Monday 7 December 2015

REVIEW - Breaking Free by Allana Walker - REVIEWED BY LOUISE


**I was gifted a copy for my honest review**

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This book left me totally and utterly breathless.  And this is a debut book!! I can only imagine what things are in store for us and I for one cannot wait!

Alexa like most girls grew up dreaming of true love and happiness and then she found herself forced into a marriage at the age of 19.  Ash De Costa is the worst sort of person you could imagine ending up being married to.  He's a nasty, dangerous mafia son.

Can The Devils Reign free her?  

Tyler Cross is desperate for revenge on the De Costa's, he just didn't bank on falling in love with one......

I just I can't, every page turn left me shocked and needing more like a drug.  It's not often a book leaves me speechless.  This is one of those moments.  I'm sorry I can't even find the words to make this review longer! 

READ THIS BOOK, LIKE NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment