Tuesday 3 November 2015

REVIEW - Domme by Leigh Stone - REVIEWED BY LOUISE




WARNING - This is a book about female domination and male submission.  It is filthy and rude and should not be read by anyone under 18 or anyone that is a prude.

WOW what a dirty little book this is!!  Hand on heart I have to honestly say it is the dirtiest book I think I have ever read!!

I have never read a book where the female is the dominant one either, it makes a nice refreshing change.  Any I have read are usually the male as the dominant and the female as the submissive.  

Normally I'm not into M/M and certainly not into reading about pegging but this just seemed to fit into part of the stories so much that I pretty much just accepted it was written in it.

It wasn't a particularly long read which suited me at the time as I had minimal time with it being half term and kids being at home.  (Kinda feels wrong reading sex scenes when they're in the house lol.)

Leigh Stone has the filthiest, dirtiest imagination I have ever seen.

In the words of oliver "Please ma'am can I have some more??"

**I was gifted a copy for my honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment