Monday 12 October 2015

REVIEW - Pink: Hot n' Sexy for a cure by Multiple Authors - REVIEWED BY LOUISE


The Blurb

** WARNING ** This book is meant for those over 18 years of age due to strong sexual and mature content. 

Join 28 of today's hottest romance authors as they introduce you to their most memorable and beloved characters in all-new, exclusive, scorching scenes. All proceeds of this year's anthology will be donated to help support women in need of mammograms.

Review 

What a fantastic compilation!  An orgasmic pile of hot and sexy rockers, mc and many many more!!
This anthology was super sexy and hot hot hot!! It was so hot I am surprised my kindle didn't burst into flames!!  Almost all of the short stories are super sexy!!

I have to confess, I may have skipped one or two stories purely because I personally don't read MM stories.  But the rest of it I thoroughly enjoyed.  Maybe a little too much!!

A wonderful combination of many fantastic authors coming together to raise money for a very worthwhile cause!

**I was gifted an arc for my honest review**


No comments:

Post a Comment