Wednesday 19 August 2015

REVIEW - Dirty by A.C.Bextor - REVIEWED BY LOUISE



*I was gifted a copy in exchange for a review*

Dirty is the first book I have read by A.C.Bextor.  It is a MC book but unlike any MC book you will ever have read or ever be likely to read.  It is not girl meets biker and falls in love oh no.  

Dirty is about Casey Richards who was born into club captivity and has never had much of a life at all.  Casey's aunt Emma enlists the help of Max to try to save Casey from the clutches of Satan's Creed before something awful happens and she never lays eyes on her again.

Max infiltrates the MC to save her and even he is disgusted by some of the things Satan's Creed get up to.

Dirty is a filthy, shocking harrowing read.  I have never read a book like it and at times I found myself gagging at the thought of some of the things that the MC get up to.  

That's not to say it isn't a good book, it is and I really did enjoy it and I cannot wait for the next one to find out what happens next.

BUT this book is not for the faint hearted.  And don't eat when reading it.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment