Thursday 30 July 2015

REVIEW - Thrive by Rebecca Sherwin - REVIEWED BY LOUISE


Well and here we are we have arrived at Thrive which is book 3. For me starting this book was difficult as I was upset about finishing them all. They have become like a drug to me and I needed more and more and more. And now this is it. Or is it?? 

Revival (book 2) ended on a massive revelation and Thrive follows on from that and the consequences and complications that arise because of it. 

Skye and Curtis have been thrown back together and Curtis refuses point blank to allow her to leave his side again. Even though believes he's not worthy of her and not good enough for her. 

*How does she cope with him?? I mean he's like a ping pong ball, I want you, I don't want you.... I don't know about her but he gave me whiplash!!!*

Anyway back to the book. There is so many twists and turns in this book you will feel like you are in a maze and cannot get out. In a good way, not a bad way at all. The finale to the book is amazing!! Like you cannot put the book down amazing!! 

Rebecca did a rock solid job on these books and I am proper devastated that I have finished them. However I do know this isn't the end of the series and I cannot wait for the next book!!! (secretly hoping it's Jesse's book).

No comments:

Post a Comment