Monday 6 July 2015

REVIEW - The Story of Lansing Lotte by L.B.Dunbar - REVIEWED BY LOUISE



**Arc gifted for honest review**
4 1/2 stars and I shall explain my reason later.

The story of Lansing Lotte follows right after book 1 The Legend of Arturo King ends.  Just so you know now, no you will not get any questions you had from book 1 answered in this book!

Lansing is the guitarist in The Nights, a famous rock band and best friends with it's leading man Arturo King.  Following previous events that unfolded in book 1 Lansing has some dificult emotions to go through.

Lansing also seems to have women throwing themselves at him in this book!!  Honestly, I know rock stars are known as "lady killers" but seriously!  Come on women, stop inhaling the testosterone!

I'll be honest, I struggled with this book which is why I gave it 4 1/2 stars instead of 5.  I had to reflect this in my review.  It has several pov's and where it goes from one woman to another to lansing's thoughts on one woman to another to another It had my head spinning.  Every chapter was about a different woman.  This was the only bit I didn't like and I hate that I didn't like something about this book.  It wasn't the story, it was just the way it was told.

Doesn't mean I don't think this is a fantastic book or that L.B.Dunbar isn't a fantastic author, it was just difficult for me to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment