Monday 29 June 2015

REVIEW - Be The One by Nina Levine - REVIEWED BY LOUISE



I was gifted a copy to read and review.

Be the One revisits Jett and Presley and their blossoming relationship. Both are falling in love and neither wishes to admit it. Presley is trying very hard to keep Jett at arms length due to the heartache her ex husband caused her. She doesn't want to get hurt again and thinks if she denies her feelings and tries to keep her distance she will avoid that.

One day something tragic happens and changes the way both think and feel.

This book was amazing, I loved it. I loved the way both were struggling with their new found feelings. The twist in it, the tragic circumstance was harrowing and made me cry.

I have a favourite quote from this book "He taught me to own my story and to love myself regardless of any parts that need editing".

Another 5* read from Nina. Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment