Tuesday 5 May 2015

REVIEW - When fate isn't enough by Isabelle Richards - REVIEWED BY LOUISE


I started this immediately after finishing book 1.
I absolutely love series books, I can fall in love with the characters and really enjoy them.
This book carries on from where book 1 leaves us. With Lily travelling to London to spend some time with Gavin and wondering if she has made the right decision.
She falls into London life assuming she is now safe from her late husbands demons.
She was wrong.........................................
This book was full of twists and turns and suspense in bucket loads. It had me on the edge of my seat sometimes.
The ending OMG the ending, it ends in a spectacular cliffhanger which if like me you know the author will have you telling her you hate her!!
Once you have read this one pick up book 3 straight away. Well when its released lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment